Friday, July 13, 2007

The Right to Bear Arms

As the spouse of a former law enforcement officer, I am a firm believer in the rights guaranteed by Second Amendment. My wife and I both own guns for home protection and plan to get our Concealed Weapons permit soon. I have been researching the possibility of taking an intensive, hands on training course and after much research have found the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. I looked both in and out of state and Front Sight seems to be the best of all worlds- highly trained instructors, on-site, non-boot camp mentality training, and fantastic testimonials. They have received accolades from multiple publications and have been feature in both print and television. Below are links to some of their mentions:
I have signed up to receive their free "15 Gun Training Reports" and will be sending for the DVD soon. I am hoping to attend one of their on site courses in the next 6 months. I will post an update after I review the DVD and Training reports. Stay safe!

1 comment:

Paul G. said...

Matt, you better come by my house and see me! Only 1 1/2 hrs to Vegas (the waay I drive, FAST) If you go to this training. I know a few guys who have attended and they really enjoyed and learned alot about shooting.